First National Bank Pittsburgh Triathlon & Adventure Race
The 17th Annual Pittsburgh Triathlon & Adventure Race is Friends of the Riverfront’s largest fundraiser, highlighting both the Three Rivers Heritage Trail and Three Rivers Water Trail. Each year, nearly 2,000 triathletes from the Pittsburgh area and across the U.S. gather to compete in this event.
Congratulations to all athletes that took part in the 2014 Pittsburgh Triathlon!
View Results Here!
- Friday, August 1, 2014 – 5pm-7pm
- Saturday, August 2, 2014 – 10am-noon
- Sunday, August 3, 2014 – 6am-noon
- Saturday, August 2, 2014 (Sprint Triathlon and Adventure Race)
- Sunday, August 3, 2014 (International Triathlon)
- North Shore Riverfront Park (across from Stage AE)
- Saturday: 6:45am (Sprint) – 7:15am (Adventure Race)
- Sunday: 6:45am (Triathlon)
- Riverfront Promenade near PNC Park