First National Bank Pittsburgh Triathlon & Adventure Race
August 7-9, 2015
Point State Park
The 18th Annual Pittsburgh Triathlon & Adventure Race is Friends of the Riverfront’s largest fundraiser, highlighting both the Three Rivers Heritage Trail and Three Rivers Water Trail. Each year, nearly 2,000 triathletes from the Pittsburgh area and across the U.S. gather to compete in this event.
- Friday, August 7, 2015 – 5pm-7pm
- Saturday, August 8, 2015 – 10am-noon
- Sunday, August 9, 2015 – 6am-noon
- Saturday, August 8, 2015 (Sprint Triathlon and Adventure Race)
- Sunday, August 9, 2015 (International Triathlon)
- City-Side Lawn of Point State Park (at Commonwealth Place) – NEW for 2015!
- Saturday: 6:45am (Sprint) – 7:15am (Adventure Race)
- Sunday: 6:45am (Triathlon)
- Point State Park near Ft. Duquesne Bridge
River Contact Policy
Friends of the Riverfront and our partners are proud to have achieved Green Certification for the Pittsburgh Triathlon & Adventure Race by taking the Pledge of Sustainability through Athletes for a Fit Planet for the 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014 races.