30 MILES, IN 30 DAYS, TO CELEBRATE 30 YEARS!
Join us in celebrating Friends of the Riverfront’s 30th Anniversary (on Sunday, February 14th) by biking 30 miles in 30 days along the *Three Rivers Heritage Trail (TRHT).
IceCycle is a great way to challenge yourself to get outdoors and moving this winter!
Registration is $30 and benefits our trail maintenance and improvement fund. Participants who register and complete their 30 miles by March 14, 2021, by tracking their miles in our Strava group or on their own, will be eligible to win prizes.
*Any route will do! Riders can complete their 30 miles anywhere in the world. Routes are not restricted to the TRHT.
$30 donation* per cyclist
*All donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law, and support
Friends of the Riverfront’s trail maintenance and improvement fund.
Participants who register and complete their 30 miles by March 14, 2021, by tracking their miles in our Strava group Friends of the Riverfront Three Rivers Heritage Trail or on their own, will be eligible to win prizes.
IceCyle is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. IceCycle Sweepstakes will begin on February 13, 2021 at 5:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on March 14, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. ET. Miles can be tracked through our IceCycle Strava Group or on your own. All registered participants are **entered to win.
**Free Mail-In Method: To enter for free, print your name, address, city, state, zip code, e-mail address, and date of birth on a postcard and mailing to: “IceCycle Sweepstakes”, Friends of the Riverfront, 12 Freeport Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15223. Entry by mail must be postmarked on date no earlier than the start of the Sweepstakes Period (2/13/2021) and no later than the last date of the Sweepstakes Period (3/14/2021), and received no later than March 16, 2021.
While you can ride your IceCycle miles anywhere in the world, here are a few fan favorites along the Three Rivers Heritage Trail.
WANTED: RIDE LEADERS
BE A LEADER! Sign up to lead a team of IceCyclers.
All ride leaders agree to:
- recruit ten IceCyclers to their team
- share photos and/or stories from the Trail
- consider planning a socially-distant, small group, in-person ride with your team during the 30 day event, if possible/comfortable
All ride leaders receive:
- A Friends of the Riverfront T-Shirt and sticker
- An additional entry into the prize raffle for each team member they recruit
- Recognition on our website and social media
Ride Leader Tools & Information
Fill out the Team Leader Info Form
Create your team.
Click on your fundraiser, and make your rider registration donation. ($30 or more.)
Recruit riders through email, social media, text, etc.!
Ride & encourage your team!
Here Are a Few Tips to Help Recruit Riders for Your Team:
- Right-click the “Join My Team” graphic on the right to save the photo and post on your social media!
- If you are comfortable, plan a socially-distant small group ride (or two or three) to meet the 30 mile goal.
- Think outside the box, and the state! The 30 miles can be ridden anywhere, not just in the ‘Burgh!
Don’t forget to share photos and stories from your 30 miles/days of IceCycle adventures!
email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Please tag us on social media: