THANK YOU to all of our partners, and to everyone that attended Brunch on the Trails 2021!
Walk, ride, or paddle & join us for a delicious brunch along the Trails.
Choose a table or lay your blanket on the grass along the Trail and enjoy a delicious picnic-ready brunch by Millvale’s own Sprezzatura, a Gold-Level Pittsburgh Sustainable Restaurant.
What: Brunch for 2, including a picnic blanket!
When: Sunday, June 27, 2021 at 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Where: Millvale Riverfront Park
Menu: Brunch Strata, Caprese Salad, Berry Mint Salad, and Chocolate Espresso Tarts for two! Drinks provided by Urban Trails Coffee & Blume Honey Water.
Meet the Friends of the Riverfront team and discover the flora, fauna, and exciting happenings along the Three Rivers Heritage Trail & Water Trail.
- Join Friends of the Riverfront’s Community Initiative Coordinator, Rosie Wise for a plant stroll.
- Explore maps and upcoming development plans with our Director of Trail Development, Courtney Mahronich Vita.
- Listen to a live performance by local artist, Michael Berkey.
- Meet native animal ambassadors from the Pittsburgh Zoo & PPG’s conservation education programs.
- Experience the Allegheny from aboard a stand up paddleboard with SUP3Rivers. Additional fee applies – see below for details.
Brunch on the Trails Tickets are $75, and include brunch for two and a Friends of the Riverfront picnic blanket.
All proceeds from this fundraiser will benefit Friends of the Riverfront, and the care and maintenance of the Three Rivers Heritage Trail and Water Trail.
SUP3Rivers will also be on-site hosting 30-minute stand up paddle board experiences!
- $25 per board
- Only 4 boarders per session
- Paddlers must be age 10 or older. A ticketed adult/parent/guardian must accompany children ages 10-17.
- For comfort, it is recommended that you bring your own PDF.
(If you do not have your own, one will be provided.)
Please plan to arrive at least 15 minutes
before your adventure is scheduled to begin.
Your donation benefits Friends of the Riverfront’s land and water trail expansion and maintenance efforts. Due to the limited number of tickets available for this fundraiser, no refunds will be given unless the event is cancelled by the organization.